AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM FOR KIDS
Dear Working Parent, You know how stressful it is to create an after-school schedule for your child. It’s especially difficult when many programs are little more than glorified babysitting services with no structured plan to improve your child’s health, self-esteem, behavior, confidence, focus, manners, courtesy, leadership skills or self-discipline. Worry not! – your child can enjoy a fun, safe, structured, top-quality Martial Arts program here at World Class Taekwondo! At our After-School Program your child will get into great shape physically and build more character as they grow up into respectable leaders.
YOUR CHILD WILL ALSO DEVELOP:
Better manners and courtesy Self-discipline Goal-setting skills and confidence Time-management skills Leadership skills Study skills and a sense of responsibility towards academics Improved behavior all-around Concentration and focus More respect towards elders Reduced Stress (Exercise can help relieve stress through a sense of accomplishment)
- Transportation from school to World Class TKD Dojang
- Homework time
- Snack Time
- One hour of Taekwondo class
- Pick up between 5:00pm and 6:30pm
- The program is open to all school age children.
OUR OFFICIAL BLACK BELT INSTRUCTORS WILL GIVE YOUR CHILD AUTHENTIC MARTIAL ARTS TRAINING THAT WILL:
- Teach respect for elders, teachers, other students, and themselves.
- Teach good sportsmanship, and how to win and lose with honor and grace,
- Improve your child’s physical fitness, weight control, self-confidence, and self-discipline.
- Daily Martial Arts classes will provide your child with a character building education that will help develop their self-esteem and a “Yes I can” positive attitude that carries over into school and other activities.
- Your child will make new friends through self-esteem and matured behavior and won’t get pressured by bullies with their confidence and self-defense.